The United Neighborhoods Board Governing Board meets the first Thursday of every month at the in the community room located at the Council District 10 field office at 1819 S. Western Ave. Meetings begin at 6:30pm and go until approximately 9:00 pm.
All meetings are open to the public.
In addition to being emailed and tweeted at @UNNC, meeting agendas are posted at the following locations three days prior to the meeting:
- Council District 10 Field Office
1819 S. Western
- South Seas House
2301 W 24th St
- Benny Potter Park
- Washington Irving Branch of Los Angeles Public Library
- Jefferson Park Branch of Los Angeles Public Library
- Starbucks at Crenshaw and Washington
- Starbucks and Crenshaw and Coliseum